Junior Golf Programs at the Grand Slam Golf Academy are designed to help juniors be their best self, both on and off the golf course. Through our partnership with U.S. Kids Golf, our instructors with over 20-years of experience will teach junior golfers the fundamentals of the game and more advanced skills. Parents play a vital role in their children’s progress; optimal performance happens when everyone is having fun!
Through our partnership with U.S. Kids Golf, the Grand Slam Academy provides each junior golfer with:
- Complimentary club fitting and use of equipment
- Gender and age-specific programs
- A game-based philosophy that engages golfers
- An easy-to-follow and progressive 10-level curriculum
- Individual and group lesson options
- Golf swing video analysis
- Instruction led by U.S. Kids Golf Certified Coaches
Weekday Clinics**Online pre-registration is required. If you cannot attend, you must cancel in advance to avoid being charged
August 9, 2021- May 28, 2022
|Friday||7-12 (Girls Only)||4:30-5:30||$25|
PGA Junior League
Overview of Program
PGA Jr. League is changing the way golf is learned and played through its fun, team-oriented approach. Boys and girls of all skill levels learn and play the game with expert coaching and guidance from PGA/LPGA Professional Captains, wear numbered jerseys, and compete on teams with friends in a two-person scramble format that encourages mentorship and builds confidence.
Our PGA Jr. League players receive coaching and guidance from a PGA and/or LPGA Professional, organized team practice sessions and regular matches held within the league.
Registration for Spring 2022 will open February 1.
- We will have 4 leagues this spring.
- March 16 - April 10 | Cupp Links Ages 4-6
- March 16 - April 10 | Magnolia/ Azalea Ages 7-13
- April 20 - May 15 | Cupp Links Ages 4-6
- April 20 - May 15 | Magnolia/ Azalea Ages 7-13
- Kids aged 6 and under must register for the Cupp Links League
- Kids aged 7-13 must register for the Regular League
- Our leagues will consist of four matches and four practices. Matches will be Sunday afternoon/evening 2:00 - 5:00pm tee times and practices will be Wednesday evenings 6:15 - 7:15pm.
March 16 - April 10 League
Practices are Wednesdays 6:15pm - 7:15pm | 3/16, 3/23, 3/30, 4/6
Matches are Sundays 2pm - 5pm Tee Times | 3/20, 3/27, 4/3, 4/10
April 20 - May 15 League
- Practices are Wednesdays 6:15pm - 7:15pm- 4/20, 4/27, 5/4, 5/11
- Matches are Sundays 2pm - 5pm Tee Times- 4/24, 5/1, 5/8, 5/15
- DO NOT SIGN UP IF YOU ARE GOING TO MISS A MATCH. No make ups will be offered.
- PGA Junior League is not a program that is ideal for brand new golfers . Players should have some golf experience to do PGA Junior League. New golfers should sign up for clinics or lessons before starting PGA Junior League.