Georgia Golf Hall Of Fame
Learn about Georgia golf greats, and experience the history of our amazing sport, at the Georgia Golf Hall of Fame, located at the Murray Golf House.
The Georgia Golf Hall of Fame is dedicated to the preservation and promotion of Georgia's golf traditions, heritage, achievements and excellence.
In its administration of the Georgia Golf Hall of Fame, the GSGA supports the following goals:
- Honor the game of golf
- Identify and select candidates for induction into the Georgia Golf Hall of Fame
- Honor by enshrinement, individual contributions or achievements in the sport of golf or the golf industry
- Pay tribute to those inducted into the Georgia Golf Hall of Fame
- Preserve and illustrate golf history in the State of Georgia
- Promote golf and golf heritage in the State of Georgia
- Promote the golf clubs, organizations and associations in the State of Georgia
- Enhance public knowledge and appreciation of the game of golf and serve as an education resource regarding the game of golf,
golf heritage and contributors to the sport of golf