Visit the Hall Hut to check-in on your way to the golf course, or the Dan Yates Putting Green. Make sure to grab a drink, or a fresh sandwich and snacks before your round! The Hall Hut was inspired by the old starter hut at St. Andrews called "Fire Away."
The Hall Hut is meant to provide a gateway to the course. The Hall Hut was donated by the Hall family, who own Meja Construction. See below for just some of the things the Hall Hut is used for!
- Check in for tee times
- Rent Tempo carts, Tempo walks, push carts
- Check in for the Dan Yates Putting Course
- Serving grab and go favorites from Boone’s
- Featuring crafts on tap from Fire Maker Brewery in Atlanta
- Specialty tap of our own Calamity Jane lager